Evgenia Ivanova, LLB, MA in Gender Studies, MA in Sociology of law. She is reading for her doctorate degree in Political Theory at the University of Oxford. Evgenia is a researcher, lecturer and activist. She is a Chief Executive Officer and Board Member at the Centre for Gender Studies, EHU. Evgenia is the editor-in-chief (together with Alexander Pershai) of a new Russian-speaking feminist journal "Women in Politics". She is also a co-chair of the “ADLIGA –Centre for Gender Initiatives: Women for Full Citizenship” and member of the International Board of KARAT Coalition. She teaches Feminist Political Theories at the European Humanities University. Her research interests include: feminist politics, gender and citizenship, (gender in) disaster studies, feminist critique of the human rights conception, biopolitics, technology and society.
Women in Politics: New Approaches to the Political, Vol. 3: "Public" is the Politicized "Private", 2013
Women in Politics: New Approaches to the Political, Vol. 2: Personal as Political, 2013.
Women in Politics: New Approaches to the Political, Vol. 1: The Sex of Politics, 2012.
Sex/Gender: the Manual for Civil Servants. Ed. by Evgenia Ivanova, Natallia Kulinka, Olga Yanchuk, Minsk: Propilei, 2005.
Ivanova, E. Legal Nihilism as Social and Discursive Practice: the Case of Belarus. VDM Verlag Dr. Müller AG & Co. KG., 2010. ISBN 978-3-639-18666-6
Remembering Chernobyl// Aljazeera (26 Apr 2014) http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2014/04/remembering-chernobyl-ukraine-201442665946572911.html
Ukraine: the revolution lives on //Aljazeera (22 Nov 2013) http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/11/ukraine-revolution-lives-20131121141452927968.html
• Ivanova, E. Chernobyl Politics: from Death to Life through gender lens. / in After Chernobyl, ed. by Melanie Arndt (Forthcoming in Autumn 2014).
• Evgenia Ivanova. “Isolation: Dreams in Jail”: The 2012 Wall Calendar from the “Nash Dom” Civic Campaign// Women in Politics: New Approaches to the Political, Vol. 3, 2013
• Ivanova, E. Citizenship, Myths, and... (Naked) Women. // New Collection Vol. 9, 2014
• Disaster Studies, Gender and Political Theory. // New Collection Vol. 8, 2013. http://mcr.new.ox.ac.uk/journal/
• Evgenia Ivanova. Dialogues with politician Olga Karach// Women in Politics: New Approaches to the Political, Vol. 1, 2012.
• Ivanova, E. Gendered Rights and Equality in the Constitution of the Republic Belarus.// Verdict, Oxford University Law Society Trinity Term edition, 2008.
• Ivanova, E. The Representation of Gender in the Constitution of the Republic of Belarus//The New Collection. Vol. 3, 2008. http://mcr.new.ox.ac.uk/journal/
• Ivanova, E. On the other hand… Review of a book “Feminism and Gender Equality” by Voronina, O. // Gendernye issledovaniya (Gender Studies), 2005 # 13.
• Ivanova, E. On the Way to Gender Equality.// My – zhenschiny (We are women), 2005, # 25/9.
• Ivanova, E. Gender Aspects of School Education.// My – zhenschiny (We are women), 2005, # 25/9.
• Ivanova, E. Gender Aspects of School Education in Belarus./ Sex. Gender: the Manual for Civil Servants. Ed. by Evgenia Ivanova, Natallia Kulinka, Olga Yanchuk, Minsk: Propilei, 2005.
• Ivanova, E. Gender Stories.// Perekrestki (Crossroads), 2005. # 3-4.
• Ivanova, E. Body politics in Law as Feminist Jurisprudence Issue./ Anthropologic expertise of the Russian legislation. Materials of Russian scientific conference, 11-12 of February, 2005. Ed. by G. Galanova, Kazan: Izd-vo “Taglimat”, 2005.
• Galanova, G., Ivanova, E. Anthropological Expertise of Law: fundamental and applied aspects./ Phenomenon of nature and ecology of human being. Kazan: OOO “Ekscluziv”, 2004.
• Gapova, E., Ivanova, E. Gender equality as problem of Law. Sex/Gender: Guidance for lawyers. Minsk: European Humanities University, 2004.
• Toward Conception of Legal State, Human Rights and Women’s Rights: Feminist Critique/ Modern Legal State: Theory, Problems and Perspectives of Development: materials of International Conference for under- and postgraduate students, teaching stuff and experts. Minsk, 12 of December 2003.
• Representation of Gender in Modern Choreography. Case Study of the International Festival of Modern Choreography in Vitebsk. //Collection of Articles from the International Student Forum of the 4th of June “Europe - 2002”. Ed. by Kurochkina S. D. Minsk: EHU Publishing, 2003.
• Women rights and Human Rights./ Women Solidarity. Ed. By Gapova, E. and Sirosh, N. Minsk: Propilei, 2002.